The purpose of this Policy is to help you understand the use that is made with cookies, the purpose of the cookies used and the options available to manage them.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that are downloaded on the user’s computer in order to collect data that are essential for the proper functioning of the web pages.
Cookies can only be read by the service or application that issued and in no case are executable files, nor can spread or contain a virus. Similarly, cookies that are used do not collect personal data of users (names, address, bank details or any other).
In addition to its applications and services, analytics service uses Google Analytics, which process the information on how the application is used and / or service solely to provide the reports of the activity thereof.
For more information visit the Privacy Center of each analytical tools:
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google. If you want to deny permission for the statistical treatment of the data or information with Google Analytics, you can disable this service without problems. To do this, follow this link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=es
2. TYPES OF COOKIES USED
The cookies used are:
1. According to the entity that manages:
- Our Cookies: Are those cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the group from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: Are those cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or managed domain or not by the group, being a third party that processes data obtained from cookies.
2. Depending on the length of time that are enabled in the terminal equipment:
- Session Cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page or application. They are used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal to which can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the group, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. According to the purpose for which the data collected through the cookies are addressed:
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it there.
- Analysis Cookies : Those that allow monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites for profiling users’ browsing such sites, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
3. SETTING THE COOKIES
We provide links to the holders of the major Web browsers on the market, where you can check how to change cookie settings:
- Windows Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN